
Thursday the kids and I walked around the White House. The South side is the most lovely with the large expanse of lawn and the gardens. I had never seen the North side before. I was surprised at how much closer the house is to the sidewalk and how much less crowded it was! There is a lovely park on that side as well.


This is the North side. Mara took this picture. I like it. There were a few anti-nuclear protestors on this side. Looked like they have been there for years. The sign says, "Ban all nuclear weapons, or have a nice dooms day."


This morning my dad called me and told me I was like a kid in a candy store. That is a perfect description of how I feel. I am still so incredibly happy to be here with my wonderful husband and children. A once in a lifetime opportunity!
1 comment:
I love all of the tulip pictures! :)
Post a Comment