Sunday, April 19, 2009

Metro Madness!!!

Hey! It's Hayley again!
Riding the metro is a way of life for many DC citizens and suburb residents. For us tourists, it's just a lot of fun! Believe me when I say it definitely beats the trains at the airport!
Anyway, here's a picture of Mom, Dad, and Mark on the metro!

This is Mara, me, and Emily. It's a picture of our reflection from a large glass divider. It wouldn't have worked unless that rather large man in the black suit had stepped in front of the glass. Here is the result!
There goes the metro! We're off to our next adventure.


This is the Union Station- the most famous of the metro stations. We got to go through it after visiting the capitol!


2 comments:

SladeMomma said...

I've enjoyed reading about your city visits. It brings back memories of the 2 times I have visited Washington DC, both when our daughter lived closeby in VA. What a happy family time you are having. Of that I am jealous. But we are heading to UT on Tuesday for our son's wedding. All our kids, in-laws and grandchildren will be there. It will be the second time that we will have everyone in the temple together, the first being just before Colin left on his mission. I'm excited!

Jennifer said...

That sounds like heaven! All in the temple together! Congratulations!