Yesterday, Saturday the 18, we got to tour the Capital Building.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
"I'm just a 'Bill' down on Capitol Hill"
Hi, this is Mara! :)
Yesterday, Saturday the 18, we got to tour the Capital Building.
This is the Capitol of the USA! Hayley is copying my idea of pointing at the building like I did!
This is the other side of the Capitol. This is the side that you see when the President was inaugurated.
Mark got a little tired and took a break. I don't blame him. That was a long walk!
I like this picture. Really pretty blossoms with the sun in the middle.
This is a funny picture. This sort of says what we like to do in our family. I'm taking a picture... (that's why I like to go out so much! To take pictures! :D) Mom's looking at the pretty blossoms, Mark is just sitting there staring into space, Emily's pointing something out to Dad, Jeff is showing Mom something and just being a little brother. Dad is looking in his guide book and looking for where he's going to drag us next!
These flowers are pretty... There is only one red flower!
Trees...
The top of the Rotunda of the Capitol Building. It is of George Washington. It looks like he is surrounded by angels. HALLELUJAH!!!!
Here are the boys by Brigham Young. Mark and Jeff's smiles are cute in this pic. (: SMILE! :)
There is the chandelier and Freedom in the corner.
Jeffrey took this picture. We are sitting on the steps in front of the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Mark and Jeff under an interesting tree.
Yesterday, Saturday the 18, we got to tour the Capital Building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! I spy a Paul Simon reference!
("He looks around, around
He sees angels in the architecture
Spinning in infinity
He says Amen! Hallelujah!")Was that accidental or on purpose?
That was entirely accidental because Mara isn't aware of Paul Simon. But I love it! It was totally a Paul Simon moment!
Hey- it looks like Mara passed up my technilogical abilities... I can't do italics!!! :)
Ha Ha Hayley! I can do italics and you can't! Mwa HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Post a Comment