Friday, September 11, 2009

Home at Last

We found our home in perfect order, thanks to Chantal. We weren't in great shape though. Most of us came down with influenza our first week home. After such a fantastic adventure we couldn't complain too much though.

Toby was happy to find his old squirrel nemesis to chase.

Our little fruit trees produced some beautiful samples for us.


It's good to be home. Thanks to all of you who helped us with pets, keeping up our home, planting tomatoes and squash, supportive phone calls, or just following our blog. We love you!

4 comments:

BrendaSue said...

You know, Jenn, you are a great blogger! And it's been fun to hear from your girls too when they posted! You really should keep up on blogging!

Jennifer said...

Thanks! It was fun and easier than I thought. I think I will start a new blog just to share our current events and stuff. Do you have a blog?

Mara said...

Wow... That was a long trip. And it took forever for you to finally remember to finish the blog, Mom. I only got to post anything on here like twice.

SladeMomma said...

I for one am glad that you got back in time to help out the choir for stake conference. We are really lacking in the soprano section in our ward.

And I have enjoyed following your blog these past months. It has reminded me of places I've visited, usually while spending time with our east coast kids, and of places that I'd still like to visit.

What a wonderful opportunity this has been for your family! Are you going to miss the homeschooling?